Baroness Susan Greenfield
Neuroscientist, Author &
Prof Nicholas Talley
Gastroenterologist, epidemiologist, researcher, and clinical educator.
Dr John Arden
Psychologist & Author
27th October 2022 Baroness Susan Greenfield Pre-Conference Full Day Workshop
28 – 29 October – 3 Keynotes and 90-minute Workshops featuring:
- Prof Dirk Geldenhuys & Jenny Venter (SA) – Imbedding safety in an organisational culture: A BrainFit Journey.
- Jan Sky (Aus) – Brain Potential, leadership powered by neuroscience.
- Louise MacKenzie (NZ) – Complex Trauma and Neuropsychotherapy: Intuitively intertwining these using creative therapies as an intervention.
- Joseph Riordan (Aus) – The neuroscience of trauma and attachment.
- Mary Bowles (USA) – Applied Memory Reconsolidation through the Classical Conditioning of Emotions.
- Nigel Denning (Aus) – Psychedelic medicine is a rapidly developing new paradigm in mental health management.
- Richard Hill & Matthew Dahlitz (Aus) – Client-responsiveness, Curiosity, and Sensitive Observation: 3 key elements in the application of science to therapeutic practice.
- Jean Annan (NZ) – 7 Dimensions of Children’s Emotional Well-being: Application in the educational environment.
- Fiona Stevens (Aus) – “Into the lion’s den – why Managers avoid addressing bullying complaints”.
IAAN 2022 Conference is proudly sponsored by