IAAN Conference of Applied Neuroscience
Virtual & In Person Registrations Available
Applying Neuroscience Today
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
249 Turbot Street, Brisbane City QLD 4000
Thursday 27: Pre Conference Workshop
8-8:30am : Registration
8:30am – 5pm : Workshop
5pm – 6pm : Registration for conference
8-8.30 am – 5 pm : AGM and social event
8-8.30 am to 4 pm : Close of conference
Up to 21 Continuing Professional Development Points
- 12 speakers, covering a wide range of applied neuroscience topics
- Panel Discussion– Applied Neuroscience Techniques to Cope with Adversity
- Peer-to-peer networking and forum
- 3 conference streams (Psychotherapy,
Organisational and Educational)
- IAAN Annual General Meeting & Social Event
- 21 Continuing Professional Development Points
Baroness Susan Greenfield
Neuroscientist, Author &
Prof Nicholas Talley
Dr John Arden
28 – 29 October – 3 Keynotes and 90-minute Workshops featuring:
- Prof Dirk Geldenhuys & Jenny Venter (SA) – Imbedding safety in an organisational culture: A BrainFit Journey.
- Jan Sky (Aus) – Brain Potential, leadership powered by neuroscience.
- Louise MacKenzie (NZ) – Complex Trauma and Neuropsychotherapy: Intuitively intertwining these using creative therapies as an intervention.
- Joseph Riordan (Aus) – The neuroscience of trauma and attachment.
- Mary Bowles (USA) – Applied Memory Reconsolidation through the Classical Conditioning of Emotions.
- Nigel Denning (Aus) – Psychedelic medicine is a rapidly developing new paradigm in mental health management.
- Richard Hill & Matthew Dahlitz (Aus) – Client-responsiveness, Curiosity, and Sensitive Observation: 3 key elements in the application of science to therapeutic practice.
- Jean Annan (NZ) – 7 Dimensions of Children’s Emotional Well-being: Application in the educational environment.
- Fiona Stevens (Aus) – “Into the lion’s den – why Managers avoid addressing bullying complaints”.