PARTICIPANT FEEDBACK FROM RECENT SYDNEY TRAINING
- “Action packed – covers a lot of work and I like it like that”
- “I like the interactive way it was run”
- “Great! I learnt a great deal and got a lot out of it in an environment which was relaxed and friendly”
- “Best course I’ve been too in many years!”
- “Thank you so much for all your work putting this together – it was extremely helpful and enjoyable”
- “I like the balance between academic research and practical application”
- “I liked looking at the various conditions that present in therapy and what is happening in the brain”
- “Workshop was very productive – Thank you – Peter O – Kenya”
- I must say that this was a fantastic program”
- “It has been an excellent presentation time of connection and discussions. The small group size has facilitated this, along with the wealth of experience and knowledge of presenters”
- It has been well paced with presentations and breaks. Keep up the good work!”
Amongst the participants at the 3 Day training were Counsellors, Psychotherapists, Social Workers, Psychologists, Educational Psychologists and Clinical Psychologists. This demonstrates that the IAAN Fundementals of Applied Neuroscience training is widely appealing for many in the psychological services professions.
Presenter - Dr Roger Mysliwiec
Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy, NZMC, DKPM, PBANZ, NZAP, MIAAN(Cert). Auckland, New Zealand.
Dr Roger Mysliwiec trained in Germany as a medical doctor before qualifying as a specialist in Psychosomatic Medicine and Psychotherapy. For the past over 20 years he has lived and practised in Auckland, New Zealand.
Roger has over 30 years of experience working in the field of eating disorders and in general psychotherapy. He is considered one of Australasia’s leading experts in the field of eating disorders.
He has been the Clinical Director of the public Regional Eating Disorders Service in Auckland from 1999 until 2014 and has since co-founded the specialist outpatient New Zealand Eating Disorders Clinic (NZEDC). He has been in private practice for the past 25 years providing psychotherapy and supervision, and is also certified in Mindfulness Centered Somatic Psychotherapy (Hakomi).
Roger has for many years had a strong interest to integrate the findings of neuroscience into treatment. He is an accredited supervisor of the International Association of Applied Neuroscience (IAAN). He provides supervision and workshops in eating disorders and applied neuroscience in New Zealand and Australia.
Presenter - Daren Wilson
Executive IAAN Management Committee Member
NEXT TRAINING DATES TO BE ADVISED
Sydney Venue The Portside Centre: CLICK HERE TO GO TO CONFERENCE CENTRE WEBSITE
Melbourne Venue – TO BE ADVISED
Next Training Flyer – To be advised
FULLY CATERED, 9 am – 5 pm
At the end of the training attendees will be able to: